thứ ba 10/12/2019 lúc 08:08 SA
A177 A Electronic Blocks 1 Channel 1 Route MOSFET Button IRF540 + MOSFET Switch Module Board
1. MOSFET is an electronic device with good switching characteristics, which is widely used in circuits requiring electronic switches, such as switching power supply, motor drive, lighting dimming, etc.
2. Relay is a kind of module with switching characteristics, but because the working principle of relay usually depends on mechanical contacts to achieve the purpose of switching on and off, this will inevitably lead to a very short switching time, the relay can not work, in addition, the horn sound emitted by the contact switch is a more annoying thing in some cases.
3. 4 way MOSFET switches can provide up to four sets of electronic switches, which are used to control different circuit modules. Influenced by the working principle of MOSFET, this electronic building block can only be used to control DC circuit, such as DC LED screen, and is not suitable for AC circuit control. In the extreme case, the MOSFET switch can be used to control 100V/33A DC circuit, but the minimum DC voltage is recommended to be no less than 9V.
4. On the circuit connection, the connection of the controlled end is slightly more troublesome. Taking the control of 12V LED lamp strip as an example, the power supply is connected between positive (+) and negative (-) firstly.
5. Next, the positive pole of the LED lamp band is connected to the positive pole (+) of the module, and the negative pole of the LED lamp band is connected to the switch 1 (S1).
6. If there are other LED bands that need to be controlled, just connect the positive pole of the LED band to the positive pole (+) of the module, and the negative pole of the LED band is connected to switch 2 (S2), switch 3 (S3), switch 4 (S4) in turn.
Packaging size: 97mm*60mm*10mm/3.81*2.36*0.39''
Packing weight: 11g
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 x 1 Route MOSFET Button IRF540 Switch Module
#irf540 #electronicblock #switchmoduleboard #computer accessories #mosfet #routemosfetbuttonirf540switchmodule #moduleboard #channelmosfetbutton